Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Truly Thankful

So since thanksgiving is coming ive had a lot of thoughts on my mind the last couple weeks and wanted to put them down. I truly am so thankful for what i have! i got a new job this last week and things have been super stressful trying to juggle it all and make sure im making enough money! but i am SO grateful for Dane, he is my everything! i know i can get needy and grumpy about silly things that in the end don't matter, but at the time they seem so big. He ALWAYS has a way to make me smile and laugh when i feel like i cant get up, i have never felt so much love from one person physically here on earth! He is so easy going and doesn't get frustrated very often, hes loving, caring, always puts me first and tries so hard to juggle all that he has on his plate and does a great job at it, he always surprises me when i think he doesn't know how, patient, my best friend in the whole world, loves to hold me tight, will stay up late watching gossip girl with me cuz thats the only time we get to see each other,if you know dane he thinks he is always funny and tries to tell a lot of jokes (but he really is funny sometimes, but i dont want to feed his ego shhhh....) he will do anything for me and is my #1 supporter.
i really feel so spoiled and that i don't deserve him. Sometimes i feel like the person you love the most is also the person you share everything with your good and bad days, but sometimes you take your bad days out on the person you love. which isnt fair! and i am to blame for that. i look back on all that we've been through and the adjustments of marriage but am so glad that i am sealed to dane forever!
thanks sweet Daners for all you do for your (only sometimes) crazy wife! :) i LOVE you!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute kels, and I love gossip girl! Haha stephen makes the funniest faces at me when he watches it with me.

    ReplyDelete