Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mission Call

I cant believe it, my little brother Austin got his mission call to Tacloban, Philippines speaking cebon! we are so excited for him! He leaves May 5th and we are going to be so sad but its so great to see him grow up and preparing for his mission. its especially helped my little sister kourtnee strive to be better, by being around Austin and his friends. So thankful for his great example to my other little siblings!
Here he is opening his call with just my immediate family, it was a special moment that will have to only remember cuz someone recorded over it :( but it was a really neat experience to watch!
Then here Austin is re reading it for ALL the extended family and friends to hear! that was the best reaction, because my family is so big everyone starting screaming and crying it was great! were so happy for you little brother!




Also Dane and i have been busy with little siblings BIRTHDAY!! yay! My little sister turned 12! and we took her to get her ears pierced! she was so nervous but she did GREAT! we then took Aubrey, Emma, and Olivia out to the movies Tangled! such a CUTE show!! so fun to spend the day with the girlie's!

No comments:

Post a Comment