Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

We made it a YEAR

WOW we have officially been married a year! we have had a great year, filled with so many new challenges, trials, and blessings. We are so grateful for each other and the strengthens that we both bring out in each other! its been the best year of our lives, and its been really fun to look back at all that's happened this year! The coolest thing about being married for us so far has been to have your best friend there for everything, and to come together as a couple and making our own decisions. we are so thankful for all our family and friends for being there for everything. :)
So for our big 1 year anniversary Dane started out the night before planning dinner and a movie, we went to Just Go with it, Funniest movie EVER!!! then Saturday morning we went and got couples massages, ate lunch at red robin (where Dane first took me out) haha we drove to McCall got pizza and headed to the hot springs and finished the night cuddling up and watching a movie (Life as we know it...he surprised me and got my favorite movie) then we came back Sunday and spent the day relaxing. Monday was Valentines and Dane had flowers sent to me at work and they were BEAUTIFUL! then after work i made Danes favorite dinner and made the room all romantic and the best part is i go him the movie Valentines Day (i know cliche) and he came home to surprise me with the same movie!I guess we think alike... we topped it off with chocolate covered strawberries and watching the Bachelor (my secret obsession ). it was a great weekend! it was so nice to relax! Thanks Daners for the BEST year of my life!! and cant wait to spend Eternity with you!
aren't they beautiful!!

our house i tried to make romantic, haha couldn't get a good picture

yummm

In McCall

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! One year! How awesome! I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend and a fun Valentine's Day. I can't wait to hear more about it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....that's so awesome. I'm so happy for you Kelsey LaDawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! and you guys look so happy! Congrats! Eric and I are about to celebrate a year, its gone so fast huh?!

    ReplyDelete