Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Ending

Well i suppose i better document our summer adventures before its too late, so back in August for my birthday we had the pleasure of going to Lagoon for our work Staff fun day! It was alot of fun, even though i couldn't go on rides and it was hot, oh and we took the bus but thank goodness Heavenly Father helped me to keep all my food down! So sweet Dane invited my family and his parents over for my moms crepes and my favorite rice crispy ice cream cake!! Dane did it all and even got me all that i had hoped for and more! Also he surprised my with Michael Buble tickets the week before! it was so fun! I am so grateful for all he did and making my day so special even though i wanted to curl up and not do anything. 

Dane and his cheesy smile :) he couldn't keep his eyes open haha

We didn't get out like at all for along time but I gathered up the energy to make it down to the Boise Balloon classic. It was so fun to get all snuggled up and watch all the balloons. this has been a family tradition for along time so it was great to finally share it with Dane. After my sweet grandparents had breakfast all ready for us. Then we even ventured out to the mall and shared some yummy wetzels pretzels! it was fun to have a day out with the hubby it had been over due!

Also another update on the wonderful joys of pregnancy, i will be 16 weeks tomorrow. we heard the little baby's heartbeat again on Monday and heard it kicking, so that was really neat! it was a good reminder that all this is worth it! i have still been loosing weight but not a ton like before, even though i cant button my pants im very pleased to be able to wear my little sisters jeans i must say this is very exciting and i will take it for all its worth now before its going to be along time before i can do this again! haha i have noticed that i have gotten some energy back in spurts which im oh so grateful for.  Sweet Dane still is doing most of the cleaning and dishes but i have been able to make dinner acouple time which is very gratifying! Oh and i have been feeling little flutters which the nurse told me is baby so for me i thought that is really cool! we get to find out the gender on October 31 which is Halloween so im still trying to find a cool costume that would tie in with a baby, but so far no ideas. but yes we are "chickens" as some would call us for finding out the gender, but i call us planners and wanting to be prepared for what we need to get and try and be ready for a little one. 
other good news, we have callings in our family ward! Dane got called to teach elders quorum
once a month, which is a great calling for him and consumes very little time. as for me i got the great calling of being in the Young Women's! im in with the beehives but im so excited! they have lots of fun exciting energy that is so fun to be around!
thats all the new news i can think of but we are excited to see what fall has in store :)

2 comments:

  1. aww kels! yay for flutters! i cannot wait till you guys find out the sex! i was a "chicken" too.. but its only practical!!
    heyy tuck and dane have the same callling. funn! you are so cute.. glad the energy is slowly comin back! we missed ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey LaDawn that is so happy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete